Online tickets terms of sale:
These terms of sale automatically and unrestrictedly apply to all orders made on the http://billetterie-museesnice tickeasy.com website of the city of Nice whose registered office is at 5, rue de l'Hôtel de Ville 06364 Nice cedex 4. They may be changed without notice. The purchase of admission tickets to Museums of Nice (Musées de Nice) by the customer implies his unreserved agreement with these terms of sale.
These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms of sale, including those in force for sales on the premises.
The customer states having the capacity to enter into this contract, i.e. having the legal majority and not being under permanent or temporary guardianship.
Important note. If proof of purchase is not presented, tickets shall not be issued on the premises at museum receptions and the customer shall be refused admission to the museums. In any event, please check your email before going to the reception of the museums.
1.1 Ticket prices are indicated in euros net of taxes. They are displayed at the entrance of the municipal museums of the city of Nice. In the event of the partial closure of a museum, building work or a reduction in opening hours, the prices remain unchanged.
- Currently, only individual full rate tickets, valid for 24 hours and 7 days, are offered for sale on the city of Nice website.
- Visitors who qualify for a reduced price (group of 10 or more persons) or free admission (see admission prices on http //www nice.fr/fr/culture/museums-and-galleries/prepare-ma-visite) must have their ticket issued on the premises by presenting an identity document and/or the relevant supporting documents.
- All orders, regardless of their origin, are payable in euros.
- The prices applicable are those in force on the date of the order, although the city of Nice reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Sales of admission tickets shall be invoiced on the basis of the prices in force when orders are recorded.
- Tickets sold over the Internet are not no-queue tickets.
The “My Cart” space allows you to check that the order made matches your wish. For as long as the payment has not been registered, you can change the content of your order on the “My Cart” page.
For any cancellation request after validation of the transaction, refer to Article 9 below.
A ticket is sold for a visiting day or seven consecutive days chosen by the customer. The customer has to verify on the site http://www.nice.fr/fr/culture/musees-et-galeri are/preparer-ma-visite) the days of closing of every museums of the city of Nice.
The website presents the essential characteristics of the tickets on offer:
- Identification of the offeror.
Régie de recettes des Musées
Siret N° 210 600 888 00015 — NAF 9103Z
Contrat commerçant VAD
160, avenue des arènes
- Content of the offer associated with the ticket. The characteristics of the offer associated with the tickets sold may be changed. As such, the photographs and texts describing the offer associated with the tickets are not contractual.
- Price in euros;
- Date of validity of the offer.
Article 4 - Payment
- Payment by bank card allows you to buy your tickets online, definitively. Cards accepted for payment of an order are cards of the following networks:
- Carte Bleue / Visa / VPAY/ Electron / Mastercard / Maestro
- The city of Nice is under an obligation to establish in duplicate, proof of transactions which includes:
- the date, time, purpose and amount of the transaction
A copy shall be issued to you by email.
The second copy shall be retained for a period of one year by the proceeds department of the Museums of Nice
- Security of payments
The city of Nice website benefits from a security system.
The city of Nice has entrusted its payment system to a provider specialised in securing online payments, guaranteeing total confidentiality of the bank details communicated to it.
- Personal data
- - The information and data collected about you are required for the management of your order and your relationship with the city of Nice (Museums’ proceeds department). They are stored in the city of Nice database. The data are stored in your personal account by the city of Nice: these data allow your transaction to be completed successfully. Moreover, these data, once registered, allow you to perform your future transactions more quickly.
They allow us to contact you, if possible, in the event of a closure or changes to the opening hours of the municipal museums.
In accordance with the “Data Protection Act” of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, correct and delete your personal data that you can exercise by contacting the Museums of Nice proceeds department (whose contact details are shown in Article 10 below), indicating your last name, first name, address and if possible your customer reference.
Your letter must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature. A reply shall then be sent to you within 2 months of receipt of the request.
The automated processing of personal customer information and in particular the management of customer emails, has been declared to the CNIL (data protection agency) by the city of Nice.
- - Through us, depending on your choice on the registration form, you can also receive by e-mail or postal letter, offers or information from the city of Nice. If you do not want to be included in our mailing list, indicate this fact in your transactions, by deselecting the appropriate checkbox.
You state having read these terms of sale before placing your order and having accepted them. Validation of your order is therefore deemed to be acceptance of these general terms of sale.
Unless evidence to the contrary is presented, the data recorded constitute proof of all the transactions between the city of Nice (Museums’ proceeds department) and its users.
Your ticket order is confirmed definitively and commits the city of Nice only on receipt by the customer of the e-mail sent by the contact centre confirming that the order has been validated.
Accordingly, please look in your e-mail system or your postal mail.
Also, the archiving of orders and proof of payment is made on a reliable medium, irreversibly so that it is a faithful and long-lasting copy, in accordance with Article 1348 of the Civil Code.
8.1 - The method for obtaining your tickets is described below.
Step 1: Select the desired ticket.
Step 2: Proceed to visit date choices.
Step 3: Select how many tickets you need.
Step 4: Add to the cart and check your cart.
Before permanently registering the order, the customer shall be able to check his selection and may change it as he wishes.
Step 5: Identify and register yourself on the website.
To place an order, each customer must be identified after having first created a secure account using identifiers (login and password).
Step 6: Make your payment by entering your bank card number on the http://billetterie-museesnice.tickeasy.com page
The order shall be definitively registered only on final validation of the order screen.
This final click is deemed to be equivalent to the handwritten signature referred to in Article 1341 of the Civil Code. Once this click has been made, the order is considered to be irrevocable and may be called into question only in the cases provided for in these terms.
Step 7: Receive the acknowledgement of the order confirmation. By retaining this email and/or by printing it, the customer holds proof of his order that the city of Nice advises him to keep. The purchased tickets shall be sent to the customer, by e-mail, as an attachment in PDF format. In the event of non-receipt of the items, look in your spam.
8.2- For any payment, the debit is made on validation of the order on the city of Nice website. Debit of the bank card is independent of printing the tickets.
8.3 - Proof of payment is sent to the email address that you indicate during the ordering process.
- - A ticket may be neither, refunded, returned or exchanged. Neither may a ticket be resold at a price greater than that of its face value.
- - In accordance with Article L 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, the sale of admission tickets to a museum, deemed to be equivalent to a recreational service, gives no withdrawal period entitlement.
- - Any disagreement, regardless of its nature, must be made known in writing to the Customer Service (whose contact details are contained in Article 10 below) no later than the day of the visit.
For any information or question, our customer service is at your disposal
Phone: 04 93 81.59.57.
If you call from abroad, the number is: +33 (0)4 93 81 59 57
If you wish to write
Ville de Nice
Régie de recettes des Musées de Nice
160, avenue des arènes 06000 Nice
You must check the ticket(s) and the confirmation of the online purchase at the time they are issued or received in your email system. You alone are responsible for the use made by you or by a third party of the tickets sold.
The city of Nice may not be held responsible for any non-performance due to a case of force majeure beyond its control, including in particular, interruptions of transport services, strikes, exceptional weather conditions, fire, etc.
Each visitor must comply with the visitor rules displayed at the entrance to the Museums of Nice.
The visitor undertakes to comply with any instruction communicated by the Museums of Nice regarding the organisation of his visit. The city of Nice reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose attitude, behaviour or attire could be considered as likely to create disturbances inside the museums or inconvenience the visitors and the visits. In this case, no refund may be claimed by the customer who has been denied admission to a museum for the above-mentioned reasons.
The visitor shall be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that he may cause on the occasion of his presence in the museums whether in respect of the staff or other visitors or in respect of the property present in each site visited.
Finally, the city of Nice may in no event be liable in the event of loss or theft of tickets. No duplicate may be issued on the premises.
Copyright: a prior request shall be required for any reproduction or use of the image of the museums visited or of a work displayed or of the collections and it shall be submitted to the authorisation of the city of Nice.
The ticket sales referred to in these general terms of sale are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute, the courts of the city of Nice alone have jurisdiction.
In the event of difficulties regarding the interpretation or application of these terms, the parties shall try as far as possible to settle their dispute by mutual agreement. All disputes to which these terms of sale may give rise, even in the case of multiple defendants or proceedings against the guarantor, must be brought before the court of the city of Nice which has jurisdiction.